- Use old newspaper to clean windows instead of paper towels. It is actually has better absorption and cleans better.
- Don't dump out that water you didn't finish! Use it to water plants.
- Another use for newspaper is to use it when you ship packages instead of using bubble wrap or tissue paper.
- In order to save energy I use a power strip that I can turn off and on when charging equipment such as computers, cell phones, etc.
- Unplugging electrical equipment that I don't use often such as coffee pot, can opener, microwave, toaster, etc.
- Don't throw away that empty water bottle! Fill it with water and freeze it. Use it to keep your lunchbox or cooler cool.
These are just a few simple ways that you can add green living routines in your daily activities.