Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Paper Tree Stationery is having the back to school sale. Stock up and save on all the trendy stationery you will need through out the year! The shop is offering free shipping on all purchases made until September 8th! No shipping costs means more fun stuff for you so stop on by before you run out of time.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Find the latest in Paper Tree Stationery at the Local Collection store in the Glendale Galleria. This urban chic shop features local Los Angeles vendors and their latest creations. The collection of items you can find include jewelry, stationery, clothing, bags, artwork, furniture and so much more! This is a great place to find unique items for yourself or buy them as a gift. Help support local artists by stopping by Local Collection.
Local Collection is located at:
2216 Glendale Galleria
Glendale, CA 91210
It is right across Nordstrom in the Glendale Galleria Mall.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Here are some quick green tips that I use daily:
- Use old newspaper to clean windows instead of paper towels. It is actually has better absorption and cleans better.
- Don't dump out that water you didn't finish! Use it to water plants.
- Another use for newspaper is to use it when you ship packages instead of using bubble wrap or tissue paper.
- In order to save energy I use a power strip that I can turn off and on when charging equipment such as computers, cell phones, etc.
- Unplugging electrical equipment that I don't use often such as coffee pot, can opener, microwave, toaster, etc.
- Don't throw away that empty water bottle! Fill it with water and freeze it. Use it to keep your lunchbox or cooler cool.
These are just a few simple ways that you can add green living routines in your daily activities.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Paper Tree Stationery has a collection of mini journals made with blank recycled paper. Chic, eco-friendly, and fun. They are small enough to put in your purse, backpack, car, or anywhere convenient where you may need to jot down a quick note. These are great for back to school, as gifts, or stock up for yourself. You never know when you may need one.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
I love to create items from recycled paper as well as find new uses for items instead of throwing them away. I won't lie and say I am totally an eco-conscious person, but I do do my best. I believe that if we all try by doing our part, even if it a small one, we will change this world to a better place. I look forward to sharing fun projects I have done, tips that I find, and items that I have made for my shop Paper Tree Stationery. Enjoy!